Contract for difference (CFD)
CFD (Contract For Difference) is an affordable alternative to traditional stock trading. This is a way of working in financial markets, which does not require the purchase and sale of any underlying assets: instead of the shares themselves or the currency, you are buying their price. The profit or loss is determined by how the value of the asset has changed between the beginning and the end of the contract. If the price movement coincides with the forecast of the trader, he will make a profit; If the asset moves against the forecast, it will incur losses.
A standard purchase of shares is a long and expensive process, only large investors can participate in. To buy shares of the selected company, you must pay their full cost. A contract for difference opens up trading on exchanges for people with different levels of capital. The broker company provides an opportunity to enter the market and start earning with a minimum amount of starting funds. How to do it? Our managers will share the details.
- Pass registration and authentication on the website of IGM, after which the broker will open your personal account in the bank. The whole process will take up to 1 hour, depending on the promptness of the information you provide.
- Download the trading platform IGM and register your account. Here you will see the investment tools and the prices for them,you can also place your deals there. The broker company acts as your agent in the investment market.
- You are always working with professionals who will help in all your questions.
Each of our clients determines the level of risk that they are ready to bear independently , depending on the desired profit. The degree of risk is always higher than the expected return; the higher the profitability – the higher the risk.
There are three main strategies for trading:
- a conservative one, designed for a smaller but stable return and greater risk protection. It is based on a thorough analysis of each transaction, slow trade and long-term transactions;
- an aggressive one, which is aimed at maximum profit, while it is ready for a high degree of risk. It is built on frequent operations and making profit through a lot of short-term transactions with small price fluctuations;
- a balanced one – a compromise between the two strategies, finding the optimal balance between risk and return.
Most often beginners choose a conservative style and gradually move on to a more aggressive one. Considerable importance in the choice of strategy has the psychology of the player himself. In addition, it is not necessary to consistently follow one approach: gaining experience, you can learn to change the tactics of the trade, taking into account the current situation.